- Huawei, Telus, and the China Gravy Train
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Regime Deploys 1,600 Internet Trolls to Suppress Information on Coronavirus
- Halifax Couple Thanks Public a Year After House Fire Claimed Their 7 Children
- US Judge Rejects Huawei Challenge to Federal Law Restricting Its Business
- Kentucky Lawmakers Take the Lead in Funding the Removal of Invasive Asian Carp
- Flynn’s Lawyers: IG Report Information Should Have Been Given to Flynn Years Ago
- Builder Confidence Stays Robust in February, Signals Economic Strength
- US Imposes New Rules on State-Owned Chinese Media Over Propaganda Concerns
- Apple’s Coronavirus Sales Warning Hits Wall Street, Drives Safe Haven Plays
- A history of injustice: How Iran’s regime mistreats its people
- US to Treat State-Owned Chinese Media as Operatives of the Communist State - The United States will begin treating five major Chinese state-run media entities with U.S. operations as “foreign missions” and operatives of Beijing’s government, requiring them to register their employees and U.S. properties with the State Department. State Department officials said… … Continue reading "US to Treat State-Owned Chinese Media as Operatives of the Communist State"
- US Sanctions Russian Oil Trading Firm for Role in Venezuela - Venezuela’s opposition leader Juan Guaido, who many nations have recognized as the country’s rightful interim ruler, speaks at a gathering in Caracas, Venezuela on Feb. 11, 2020. (Manaure Quintero/Reuters)WASHINGTON—The Trump… … Continue reading "US Sanctions Russian Oil Trading Firm for Role in Venezuela"
- Coronavirus Live Updates: First Patient Had No Link to Wuhan Seafood Market, Report Says - Countries around the world are taking measures to stem the spread of the new coronavirus, dubbed COVID-19, as the death toll continues to rise. Refresh for Feb. 19 updates. Exclusive:… … Continue reading "Coronavirus Live Updates: First Patient Had No Link to Wuhan Seafood Market, Report Says"
- 74-Year-Old Man Dead After Train Collides With Car at Montreal Railway Crossing - MONTREAL—A 74−year−old man taking a driving test in Montreal was killed on Feb. 18 when a commuter train struck the car he was driving. The examiner, an employee of Quebec’s… … Continue reading "74-Year-Old Man Dead After Train Collides With Car at Montreal Railway Crossing"
Verbal sexual assault,
still is a sexual assault