- Coronavirus Live Updates: First Patient Had No Link to Wuhan Seafood Market, Report Says - Countries around the world are taking measures to stem the spread of the new coronavirus, dubbed COVID-19, as the death toll continues to rise. Refresh for Feb. 19 updates. Exclusive: Chinese Regime Deploys 1,600 Internet Trolls The propaganda department in… … Continue reading "Coronavirus Live Updates: First Patient Had No Link to Wuhan Seafood Market, Report Says"
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Regime Deploys 1,600 Internet Trolls to Suppress Information on Coronavirus - The propaganda department in virus-stricken Hubei Province has engaged over 1,600 censors to scrub the internet of “sensitive” information relating to the coronavirus outbreak, according to an internal document obtained… … Continue reading "EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Regime Deploys 1,600 Internet Trolls to Suppress Information on Coronavirus"
- Apple’s Coronavirus Sales Warning Hits Wall Street, Drives Safe Haven Plays - A downgrade in Apple’s earnings forecast rattled markets Tuesday, sending the iPhone maker’s stock tumbling over 2.5 percent while lifting safe haven assets, as investors digested news that the coronavirus… … Continue reading "Apple’s Coronavirus Sales Warning Hits Wall Street, Drives Safe Haven Plays"
- Australian Government Gives A$2 Million for Coronavirus Research - Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced that the federal government is putting A$2 million into a grant fund for researchers to develop a vaccine for the new coronavirus, also known as… … Continue reading "Australian Government Gives A$2 Million for Coronavirus Research"
- American Cruise Passengers Quarantined at US Military Bases
- Apple Says Will Not Meet Revenue Guidance for March Quarter Due to Coronavirus Impact
- New Epidemic May Impair China’s Ability to Meet Trade Commitments
- Japan Braces for Recession as GDP Plummets and Virus Fears Linger
- University Tells Professors to Stop Sending Students for Coronavirus Tests Over Coughing
- Couple Diagnosed With Coronavirus Flew on Delta and Hawaiian Airlines Planes, Companies Say
- Evacuated Cruise Passengers Land in US, 14 Infected With Coronavirus
- China Approves Imports of Live Poultry From US
- US Firms in China Report Staff Shortages as Coronavirus Hits Global Operations: AmCham
- Fast-food Firms in China Step Up ‘Contactless’ Pickup, Delivery as Coronavirus Rages
Obama’s socialist policies
… found a stone in the road
Donald J. Trump:
a hope for the World