From our Bureau of Great Socialist Achievements, Latrine America Desk
Take a look at the facts below.
This is what socialism will do to any nation that embraces it.
And this is also what Cuba will do to any nation that chooses to follow its lead and become its colony.
Monkey see, monkey do. Vamos bien!
From Market Insider
* Venezuela used to be the wealthiest country in South America.
* Venezuela has the world’s largest proven oil reserves, but its production today is 2.3 times less than it was in the 1970s
* As of 2017, oil production accounted for about 95% of Venezuela’s export earnings
* Venezuela’s 2018 GDP was smaller than that of Connecticut’s
* Venezuela’s estimated unemployment rate stands at a staggering 44%
* Venezuela’s commercial output may contract by 25% this year.
* President Maduro has ordered 26 minimum wage increases in his six years in office, including a 300% increase earlier this year
* Inflation in Venezuela may hit 10 million percent this year
* In 2018, experts estimate that in Venezuela, a roll of toilet paper cost 2.6 million Venezuelan bolivars (if you can find one)
Whole story HERE