- British Traveler With the New Virus May Have Exposed Dozens
- UK Coronavirus Cases Double to 8, Government Declares ‘Imminent Threat’
- Britain Battered by Storm Ciara; Flights, Trains, Sports Canceled
- British Citizen Contracts Coronavirus Outside of China
- Vodafone to Remove Huawei From Core of European Network
- UK Introducing Emergency Terror Law to End Early Prisoner Release
- ISIS Claims Responsibility for London Terror Attack That Left 3 Injured
- UK Officials Still Searching for Travelers Who Arrived From Wuhan
- Man Shot Dead by UK Police Wanted Girlfriend to Behead Her Parents
- Pompeo Calls Communist China ‘Central Threat of Our Times’
- Europe’s Busiest Airport Hit by a Second Day of Disruptions - Europe’s busiest airport suffered the knock-on effects on Feb. 17 of technical issues that disrupted travel over the weekend. About 60 arrivals at Heathrow Airport were disrupted, reflecting almost 10 percent of the total number. Those troubles come a day… … Continue reading "Europe’s Busiest Airport Hit by a Second Day of Disruptions"
- 8 of 9 Coronavirus Patients in UK Released From Hospital - Eight of nine people in the United Kingdom who tested positive for the new coronavirus COVID-19 have been released from the hospital, UK authorities said on Saturday. Each person tested… … Continue reading "8 of 9 Coronavirus Patients in UK Released From Hospital"
- Flights Canceled as Britain Braces for Storm Dennis - A traffic warning sign is seen on the A9 near Dunblane, Scotland, Britain on Feb. 15, 2020. (Russell Cheyne/Reuters) LONDON—Flights have been canceled and the army drafted in as Britain… … Continue reading "Flights Canceled as Britain Braces for Storm Dennis"
- British Coronavirus ‘Super-Spreader’ Identified, Says He’s Fully Recovered - The British man who is believed to have passed on the new coronavirus to at least 11 people revealed his identity and said he’s “fully recovered.” Steve Walsh, 53, traveled… … Continue reading "British Coronavirus ‘Super-Spreader’ Identified, Says He’s Fully Recovered"
Verbal sexual assault,
still is a sexual assault